creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Rewrite the front page for apache-rat-core?
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:41:19 GMT
Hi

When going over the generated site for Rat, I found that the front page
for apache-rat and apache-rat-core are nearly identical. Looking in SVN
history it seems that the one for apache-rat has been updated more recently.

IMO the front page for apache-rat-core needs to be rewritten from
scratch. It should explain how to use the core component instead of
explaining how to use Rat from the command line.

Do we have a volunteer for this, who is familiar with the architecture
of Rat?

--
Dennis Lundberg