creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Various dev questions :-)
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:39:43 GMT
Hi,
I have some questions around dev for rat stuff:
* is there any code style defined ? (I have seen various code style
while navigating in the code: "standard sun style", maven style)
* I don't see any git mirroring (if you want I can ask for a git
mirroring). I have started working a bit and provided some patches
(but in fact it's a kind of aggregated patch at the end). It's a pain
to revert stuff locally especially when you add files ! So at least
with using git I could create feature branch locally and provide
patches only related to 1 jira entry.

Thanks
--
Olivier Lamy