creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Introducing myself
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 06:32:29 GMT
On 09/23/12 21:15, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Dennis

> It seems that I missed the train after Creadur went TLP. I signed up for
> active duty and voted on the graduation from the incubator, but
> completely lost track after that. Anyway, now I'm on board and hopefully
> subscribed to all mailing lists.

Great to have you on board :-)

> In JIRA I don't seem to have enough karma to assign issues to myself.

Oops - hopefully you should be an administrator now for Rat and Whisker

(Note to self - create groups in JIRA for Creadur, and update incubator
gradudation documentation)

> Could someone please have a look at that? In particular I need to assign
> RAT-119 to me.

RAT-119 is fixed now :-)

Unless anyone jumps in, I'm going to assume that it's best to let
sleeping dogs^H^H^H^Hissues lie

Robert
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAT-119