creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Introducing myself
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:15:32 GMT
Hi all,

It seems that I missed the train after Creadur went TLP. I signed up for
active duty and voted on the graduation from the incubator, but
completely lost track after that. Anyway, now I'm on board and hopefully
subscribed to all mailing lists.

For those of you who don't know me, I started out in Commons and
gradually moved over to Maven, which is where I spend most of my OSS
time these days.

I plan on looking after the Maven plugin for Rat, and have started
cleaning up the build a bit. All warnings in the build should be gone
now. Next I plan to upgrade to newer versions of Doxia, see RAT-78.
Which version I target is really up to you. I'll launch another thread
to discuss that.

In JIRA I don't seem to have enough karma to assign issues to myself.
Could someone please have a look at that? In particular I need to assign
RAT-119 to me.

--
Dennis Lundberg