creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about using Rat and the potential to create "accepted exceptions"
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:40:04 GMT
You didn't tell us, how you are using Rat:

 . Maven Plugin: Use the excludes and/or includes properties, see

      http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat-plugin/check-mojo.html

- Ant Tasks: The rat-report task uses a standard Ant fileset to specify files
  that are being checked. These can contain nested excludes specifications:

     http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat-plugin/check-mojo.html

--
In other words: what could be seen as a socially debilitating failure
of character can certainly work to your advantage too. (Linus