creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creadur project RAT failures
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 10:34:33 GMT
On 2012-08-16, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

> On 08/15/12 04:36, Gavin McDonald wrote:

>> FilterTest.cs has no license - can we add one safely here ?

> My reading of [1] is that the test involves appending a license after
> the binary bit at the start of the file

Or rather that the BOM is swallowed.  Visual Studion adds a BOM to UTF-8
files and some version of out code added the license in front of the BOM
- which turns the BOM into a bunch of bytes that suddenly become part of
the file.

So no, FilterTest.cs has no license on purpose.  I agree with the rest.

Stefan