creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Board Report for August
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 11:31:26 GMT
Apache projects report[1] regularly to the board, allowing the board and
the public (when the minutes are published[2]) to keep an eye on each
project. Recent graduates from the Incubator (like Creadur) report ever
month at first. Established project report quarterly.

The Chair[3] (ATM for Creadur that's me) is responsible for posting the
report, but the contents arise from the wider community. Here at
Creadur, we've been using the website CMS to help draft these reports[4].

The August report is due soon, so please take a look at the draft and
either post feedback to this list or just dive in and edit. All
committers should have CMS karma.

Robert

[1] http://community.apache.org/boardreport.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html