creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Welcome Philipp Ottlinger as Apache Creadur committer
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 10:25:46 GMT
Philipp's contributions on list and through patches are well known to
the community through his pseudonym 'Hugo Hirsch'. I'm delighted to be
able to announce that the Creadur PMC has elected Phillipp as committer.

Welcome Phillipp :-)

This means Phillipp will be able to commit code changes directly and
take responsibility for reviewing and committing patches from others.
Creadur conventionally uses commit-then-review, though we try to
establish a rough consensus on list for any important changes.

Robert