creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject Creadur project RAT failures
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 03:36:13 GMT
Just wanted to refresh this so we got our own house in order.

http://ci.apache.org/projects/rat/rat-output.html shows 10 files without a
license.

We had at last check SIX (6) that were done on purpose for testing.

(http://ci.apache.org/projects/rat-master-summary.html shows this)

Of the 10 files noted I see:

Source.java is without license on purpose.
Empty.txt is without license on purpose.
FilterTest.cs has no license - can we add one safely here ?
bad.txt is without license on purpose.
invoker.properties has no license - can we safely add one here?
Src.apt has a different license on purpose, we should leave this.
Verify.bsh has no license and we should add one.
Src.txt is without license on purpose.
Src.apt is without license on purpose.
Index.apt is without license on purpose.

We now have SEVEN (7) that are without license header on purpose.
Two that possibly need license headers adding (FilterTest.cs and
invoker.properties)
One that (imho) we should definitely add a license header to (verify.bsh)

Opinions (I'm happy to fix all)

Gav...