creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Maheshika Goonetilleke <mahesh...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Creadur Website Update
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:02:52 GMT
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:41 PM, Maheshika Goonetilleke
<maheshika@wso2.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:25 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin <
> robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> After a bit of a struggle, hopefully now our website and subsites
>> ([2]-[5]) are in line with the Apache branding guidelines. Please take a
>> look, and jump in if there's anything missing...
>>
>> Robert
>> [1] http://www.apache.org/**foundation/marks/pmcs.html<http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html>
>> [2] http://creadur.apache.org
>> [3] http://creadur.apache.org/rat/
>> [4] http://creadur.apache.org/**tentacles/<http://creadur.apache.org/tentacles/>
>> [5] http://creadur.apache.org/**whisker/<http://creadur.apache.org/whisker/>
>>

> Hi Robert
>
> Well done with updating the web site. However I think still there is no
> introduction of tentacles. As in what it is used for. RAT and Whiskers give
> such information as well.
>

> --
>
> Thanks & Best Regards,
>
> Maheshika Goonetilleke
> Engineering Process Coordinator
> WSO2 Inc
>
> www.wso2.com/
>
> M : 0773 596707
>
> Hi

I have added the following in our pom.xml.

    <plugin>
       <groupId>org.apache.rat</groupId>
        <artifactId>apache-rat-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>0.9-SNAPSHOT</version>
          <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>verify</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>check</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

I get the following error message while trying to build;

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.9-SNAPSHOT:check (default) on project
org.wso2.carbon.aarservices.ui: Too many unapproved licenses:

Can you let me know why this appear?