creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Creadur Website Update
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2012 13:03:16 GMT
On 07/12/12 11:11, Maheshika Goonetilleke wrote:

<snip>

> Hi Robert

Hi Maheshika

> Well done with updating the web site.

Thanks for the encouragement :-)

> However I think still there is no
> introduction of tentacles.

True

> As in what it is used for. RAT and Whiskers give
> such information as well.

I'm focussing on Whisker ATM, pushing towards a 0.1 release but maybe
I'll be able to find some time in the next few weeks. If you find out
more about tentacles before then, it'd be great if you could
contribution some documentation. (We're still trying to work the
wrinkles out of the CMS, so feel free to attach suggestions to a JIRA...)

(A general comment: I've known coders who have worried about writing
documentation - but often in past, this turned out to be a matter of
confidence. With a little encouragement, they turned out to be really
rather good :-)

Robert