creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Maheshika Goonetilleke <mahesh...@wso2.com>
Subject Build Failure : Apache Tentacles & Whisker
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:07:02 GMT
Hi

I am interested in getting to know Apache Creadur. I have taken a SVN
checkout from the following location;
       svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/creadur/

However I have trouble in building Apache Whisker & Tentacles.

The following error occurs;

*- Apache Whisker*

 Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-invoker-plugin:1.5:run (integration-test) on
project apache-whisker-plugin4maven: 1 build failed. -> [Help 1]

*- Apache Tentacles*

Failed to execute goal on project apache-rat-tentacles: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.rat.tentacles:apache-rat-tentacles:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT: Failure to
find org.codehaus.swizzle:swizzle-stream:jar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced ->

I would very much appreciate if someone could help me to resolve this.

--

Thanks & Best Regards,

Maheshika Goonetilleke
Engineering Process Coordinator