creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Build Failure : Apache Tentacles & Whisker
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 19:30:31 GMT
On 06/18/12 20:12, Hugo Hirsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for your interest in our software.

+1

> I've created tickets for your problems - maybe this eases
> further problem solving.

Thanks and apologies for being slow to pick this up...

> Am 18.06.2012 15:07, schrieb Maheshika Goonetilleke:
>> I would very much appreciate if someone could help me to resolve this.
>
> *Apache Whisker*
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHISKER-2
>
> I didn't find any 'obvious' mistakes and filed a bug.

Oops - after graduation, we changed the groupId but some of the
integration tests pointed at the old jars, at least for anyone who had
them in their Maven repo.

Thanks for spotting and reporting 8-)

> *Apache Tentacles*
> Your problem with tentacles seems to be related to a 'snapshot'
> dependency. A proposed patch is filed via
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAT-117

Unless anyone else jumps in, I'll probably commit this change sometime soon

Robert