creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Board Report For June
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 08:25:53 GMT
Every Apache top level project reports regularly to the board. Most
established projects report quarterly. Recent graduates (like Creadur)
report every month. The PMC Chair (for Creadur, myself) is responsible
submits the report on behalf of the wider community.

So please jump with suggestions :-)

I'm working through the graduation handover check lists, and I hope to
let everyone know how we're doing.

Some project (for example comdev[1]) use their site to develop the
content for each report. I like this idea: it's an easy way for everyone
to get involved and works as news for the project.

Opinions?

Robert

[1] http://community.apache.org/comdevboardreports.html