creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Switch to CMS ... ?
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 12:52:44 GMT
The next stage of the graduation hand-over is setting up the
infrastructure for Apache Creadur TLP. This includes the website.

I think there's generally positive feelings about the CMS, excepting
committing Maven generated sites. As a user, I find the Maven sites for
releases are useful. So, I suggest switching to the CMS and dropping
the Maven sites for anything other than releases.

If we're going to switch to the CMS, it will save some effort if we ask
infrastructure to set it up for the new TLP domain.

Opinions? Objections?

Robert