creadur-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hugo Hirsch <asf-...@hugo-hirsch.de>
Subject Re: Switching Source
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 10:33:23 GMT
Hi everyone,

On Sun, 06 May 2012 14:31:36 +0100, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> Activity levels seem low ATM. So, I'll probably just post an
> announcement an hour or two before the move is due, unless anyone
> jumps in asking me to hold off but better plans welcomed ;-)

Could anyone with commit rights decide whether to add my patch from
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAT-115
before the svn move occurs.

There seems to be a resistance against JUnit 4.0 - what's the cause of 
that?

Cheers
Hugo


Mime
View raw message