couchdb-www mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject Re: contribution section on website
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 21:54:55 GMT
Hi Andy,

sure! The main difference is the new main branch name "asf-site". So
assuming you cloned from GH:

cd couchdb-www # change to repo dir
git add upstream
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb-www.git # add apache
repo as upstream
git remote -v # take a look at your remotes
git checkout asf-site # make sure we are on the right branch
git show # make sure the last commit is A+
git push upstream asf-site # push to the special branch asf-site - the
website is published from this branch

Best,
Robert