couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <m...@jan.io>
Subject Re: 2.1.1 on macOS High Sierra (OS X 10.13)
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:48:48 GMT
Can you upload your couch.log to a paste service? Thanks!

Cheers
Jan
—

> On 14. Nov 2017, at 20:22, Renato <renato@sinitean.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Has anybody tested CouchDB 2.1.1 on OS X 10.13 / macOS High Sierra?  I saw in the voting
for the release on the couchdb-dev list that Andy Wenk tested it on 10.12.6 but wasn’t able
to find a confirmation for a test on 10.13

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201711.mbox/%3c96A3C524-6027-4A95-AC33-7555EF14A729@apache.org%3e
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201711.mbox/%3C96A3C524-6027-4A95-AC33-7555EF14A729@apache.org%3E>

> I am trying it on 10.13.1 and the verification steps with replication fail. There are
also repeated chttpd_auth_cache errors thrown regardless of running verification or not.
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues> I wanted to check if anybody has tried it.