couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Renato <ren...@sinitean.org>
Subject 2.1.1 on macOS High Sierra (OS X 10.13)
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 19:22:35 GMT
Hi,

Has anybody tested CouchDB 2.1.1 on OS X 10.13 / macOS High Sierra?  I saw in the voting for
the release on the couchdb-dev list that Andy Wenk tested it on 10.12.6 but wasn’t able
to find a confirmation for a test on 10.13

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201711.mbox/%3c96A3C524-6027-4A95-AC33-7555EF14A729@apache.org%3e
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201711.mbox/%3C96A3C524-6027-4A95-AC33-7555EF14A729@apache.org%3E>

I am trying it on 10.13.1 and the verification steps with replication fail. There are also
repeated chttpd_auth_cache errors thrown regardless of running verification or not.
I noticed more issues but before raising this as an issue on https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues> I wanted to check if anybody has tried it.

The above applies to clean virgin installs.

In addition, if I upgrade an existing install, I can’t replicate any longer and I can’t
create or modify users.

Thank you,
Renato.