couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Yvonne Aburrow <yabur...@brookes.ac.uk>
Subject Re: CouchDB sync error net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 16:16:10 GMT
Thanks Adam, that makes sense. (Except that one doesn't have this issue
with other APIs...)

Do you know if there is a way to create a SSH tunnel using JavaScript but
without using Node.js?

I've searched for one but it doesn't look as if there is.

Regards,

*Yvonne Aburrow*
Applications Developer
Information Systems Team
*IT Services <http://www.brookes.ac.uk/obis/>*
Oxford Brookes University <http://www.brookes.ac.uk/>

extn 2706

For enquiries and issues with live systems, please email
brookes@service-now.com