couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Karl Helmer" <hel...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Installation of Couchdb1.7.1 issues
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:45:10 GMT
Thanks Bill. That's essentially the steps I used to install 1.6.1 (though
I'm on a CentOS machine).

One issue is that I get an error when running "configure" that says that
there is an issue with my minor version of erlang even though I'm using
R16 which is within the release range specified.  I was wondering if
that's an error with consequences or just a warning.

The other issue is that there is no Makefile in the 1.7.1 linux
distribution, just Makefile.am and Makefile.in and so
>make && sudo make install
returns with an error saying that there is no make file.

regards,
Karl

--
Karl Helmer, PhD
Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging

dispose of the e-mail.