couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Cox <redge...@gmail.com>
Subject Running a CouchDB 2.0 Cluster in Production on AWS with Docker
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 03:53:13 GMT
Hi,

I finally got around to writing a post on how we are running a CouchDB 2.0
cluster in production on AWS
<https://medium.com/@redgeoff/running-a-couchdb-2-0-cluster-in-production-on-aws-with-docker-50f745d4bdbc>.
I hope this helps others to bootstrap their projects.

For the community, is there a command line tool or a simple command line
script that can be written to generate the pbkdf2 hash of a password given
the clear text password and secret? I know you can start a CouchDB node
with a clear text password in the local.ini file and then have it create
the hashed value, but this is a bit roundabout.

If you have any feedback, please send it my way.

Thanks!

Geoff