couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Alonso <carlos.alo...@cabify.com>
Subject Error getting security objects when configuring new replica
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 17:34:25 GMT
Hi guys!

I continue trying to understand how CouchDB clusters work and trying to
build a compelling administration tool that covers basic operations such as
adding a node to the cluster, moving a shard from one node to another and
so on. It is WIP but already open sourced here:
https://github.com/cabify/couchdb-admin

Testing the scale out procedure (add node, make it replicate some shards,
remove the shard from the previous location) I've seen the following error
:

[error] 2017-06-13T15:58:22.299140Z couchdb@couch-2.couchdb2-replica-admin