couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noel Quintos <npquin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Return web request via GET with a specific format
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 15:05:45 GMT
Hi Aurelien!

Yes, it looks like "list" is what I am looking for. I am very new with
CouchDB and just using Fauxton. I don't see there any method of creating
list under Design Document (it does allow me to create views, however). How
do you create this manually, via Fauxton, if possible? Thanks!

--
Noel P. Quintos