couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Why is geocouch not built into CouchDB
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 04:12:06 GMT
At a bare minimum:
  geocouch has not been updated for CouchDB 2.0
  geocouch has not been updated for the CouchDB 2.0 build process
  geocouch would need to be officially donated to the ASF by CouchBase

for us to include it officially in a CouchDB release.

Further the PMC would need to agree to accepting such a donation.

-Joan