couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Broerse <i...@martinbroerse.com>
Subject Re: Whither CouchApps (Was: views failing due to fabric_worker_timeout and OS process timed out)
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 06:52:14 GMT
We use the hosting from couchapp for many projects via
https://www.npmjs.com/package/ember-cli-deploy-couchdb so keep it in
couchdb. To replace excel sheets in businesses it is super you don't need a
separate hosting stack. An example couchapp hosted only on Cloudant:
https://bloggr.exmer.com

- Martin