couchdb-user mailing list archives

From John Le Brasseur <johnlebrass...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Install in FreeBSD
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 07:50:08 GMT
Hi Andrew.

I can't remember exactly the commands I ran to update the ports before
installing CouchDB.

If I run:

portsnap fetch,
portsnap extract

 and later

portsnap fetch
portsnap update,

the version of CouchDB in the port files for Couch remains v1.6.1
I tried editing these to point to v2.0.0 including modifying the relevant
SIZE setting, but failed to get an installation to work.

That's as far as my abilities go.