couchdb-user mailing list archives

From max <maxima...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get a deleted doc back: v 2.0.0
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:30:22 GMT
Hi,

Use _changes on the database you'll see your deleted doc with the 'deleted
: true' then grep the last revision. From here you'll be able to get your
document with this specific (last) revision (?rev=xxxxxxxx).
If you add the query parameter revs=true couchdb add the "_revisions"
property and you should be able to get any available revision.

Regards,

Max.