couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dan Ballance <tzewang.do...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 2.0 and centos 6.8 and rebar error
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 06:33:42 GMT
Hi Diana,

So to unsubscribe, as others have said, you need to send an email to:

You need to be sure to send this email from dianajying@gmail.com (if you
have multiple accounts)

Once you send this email you will get a reply asking you to click a link
and then you will be unsubscribed.

Maybe we can treat this like a support ticket. What have you tried from the
above steps and what responses have you had back, if any?

Dan