couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to prep my CouchDB 2 for *text* indexes/queries?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 03:51:04 GMT
Hi Ronan,

I'm afraid you're going to have to custom compile CouchDB to use
Lucene with it. More information on how to do this within the Docker
environment is available at

https://github.com/klaemo/docker-couchdb/issues/48#issuecomment-274323668

which discusses an effort to add clouseau to the CouchDB 2.0 Docker
image and pair it with a secondary image that actually runs dreyfus and
Lucene.

FYI there may be an "official Docker image" that has our blessing,
but it's not a direct work product of Apache CouchDB -- Clemens,
a long standing member of this community and a CouchDB committer,
maintains this project on behalf of the community.

-Joan