couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Experience Blog Post [Was:] Re: [NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for December 8 is out!
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 09:45:30 GMT
Hey Bill,

thanks for reaching out to us and awesome to hear, that you are now a CouchDB and PouchDB
fanboy ;-).

Would you be interested to share your experiences by writing a blog post for https://blog.couchdb.org/?
We would assist you with it as much as we can ;-) To organise or discuss this further, please
use the Marketing mailing-list marketing@couchdb.apache.org.

Thank you and all the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
RockIt!

Hamburg / Germany

GPG public key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4F1D0C59BC90917D

> On 9 Dec 2016, at 08:15, bill2@ezinvoice.com wrote:
>
> Hi Jenn, and all,
>
> I’ve been playing with CouchDB/PouchDB/JQuery/Bootstrap to make a sort of blog/sharing
site:

> http://ibloc.com <http://ibloc.com/>
>
> It’s kind of like https://medium.com <https://medium.com/> and "https://news.ycombinator.com
<https://news.ycombinator.com/>”, which are two of my favorite sites to take a break
from work with.

> The code is a mess because I’ve really just been hacking and playing, and I’ve still
got some things I’d like to add and tweak there, but I think it's a pretty fun app and it
only took a couple days to rough it out, which just amazes me. Those four tools work so well
together they should come in a boxed set. Sucks that I can’t think of a snazzy acronym for
them, but I’ve tried and still got nothing.

> Anyway, I’ll clean the code up soon but I wanted to share it here since we don’t
get to see enough stuff made just for fun and if anyone wants to post something there, well,
that would just make my day.

<https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/806900432261918721>) and other social networks.