couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joel Wallis Jucá <joelwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB helped fighting Ebloa
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:35:22 GMT
Hey!

I would definitely contribute! And I'm sure I know at least ten people who
would promptly jump on and contribute. I'm member of some local communities
in Brazil and people are always looking for cool projects to work for.

I'm not sure which NGO is the one mentioned in the article but I know that
eHealth Africa have been using CouchDB to tackle scenarios like that. They
even have a CouchDB best practices project
<https://github.com/eHealthAfrica/couchdb-best-practices>, where they
highlight many interesting approaches that may turn CouchDB database
development/maintenance a bit better.

Btw, I would definitely help! 🤘

--
Joel Wallis Jucá