couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Outram <nicholas.out...@plymouth.ac.uk>
Subject The _config endpoint
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 10:54:17 GMT
Hello

Something odd has happened with my CouchDB server (or more like, I’ve done something which
had an unexpected side effect)

I’ve been working through the documentation. At first, I was able to add an admin user using
the _config endpoint on port 5984 (as per the tutorial).

I’ve done something since and now it requires me to use port 5986. Not knowing what has
caused this change makes me uneasy.

Can anyone throw some light on this?

Many thanks in advance,

Nick
________________________________
[http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/images/email_footer.gif]<http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/worldclass>

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient then copying, distribution
or other use of the information contained is strictly prohibited and you should not rely on
it. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know immediately and delete
it from your system(s). Internet emails are not necessarily secure. While we take every care,
Plymouth University accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to
scan emails and their attachments. Plymouth University does not accept responsibility for
any changes made after it was sent. Nothing in this email or its attachments constitutes an
order for goods or services unless accompanied by an official order form.