couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Payne <robertpa...@me.com>
Subject Is there any technical reason why _revisions cannot be returned with _changes and/or views?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 02:27:09 GMT
One of the major sync bottle necks we have (even with _bulk_get support) is that the changes
feed as well as views cannot have the revs=true parameter in addition to include_docs=true
to ensure all returned documents include their revisions list. We need these revision lists
to ensure our app can do offline edits and then upload them with the _bulk_docs + new_edits
flag.

Digging through the source it looks pretty easy to add support to allow revs=true to be included,
but I'm curious if there is any reason why this would be a bad idea?

Cheers,
Robert