couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Outram <nicholas.out...@plymouth.ac.uk>
Subject Users in CouchDB
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 16:37:10 GMT
Hi

I’m using Fauxton with my CouchDB 2 server. I noticed that each database has Permissions
page, where I can specify users and roles.

I understand these are the users in the _users database. Although I can use curl to create
users, it does not seem possible to create users via Fauxton right now?

Is there a fundamental reason for this, or is it something that’s simply not been implemented
yet?

Nick
________________________________
[http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/images/email_footer.gif]<http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/worldclass>

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient then copying, distribution
or other use of the information contained is strictly prohibited and you should not rely on
it. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know immediately and delete
it from your system(s). Internet emails are not necessarily secure. While we take every care,
Plymouth University accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to
scan emails and their attachments. Plymouth University does not accept responsibility for
any changes made after it was sent. Nothing in this email or its attachments constitutes an
order for goods or services unless accompanied by an official order form.