couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joel Wallis Jucá <joelwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb upload large attachments
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 11:59:48 GMT
Hi Tobias.

Using CouchDB to store large attachments is not a good idea. You'll end up
having issues with replication, etc.

A better approach would be storing that file into a proper repository (like
AWS' S3) and storing the file metadata into CouchDB.

Em 18 de out de 2016 6:09 AM, "Tobias Geiser" <tobias.geiser@gmail.com>