couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Aurélien Bénel <aurelien.be...@utt.fr>
Subject Re: Getting IP Address to access CouchDB 2.0 Running on Debian 8.6 on Virtualbox on my PC
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 10:59:46 GMT
Hi John,

>> What I mean is if I replicate from the host machine’s CouchDB to the Couchdb running
on Debian on Virtualbox, how do I get the target’s ip address?
> That’s a VirtualBox, not a CouchDB question, I’m afraid. Sorry! :)

Jan is right. However there is a part of the solution that is related to CouchDB :

don’t forget to setup your CouchDB service so that it listens to connections coming from
outside (i.e. outside your virtual server).

http://docs.couchdb.org/en/2.0.0/config/http.html#httpd/bind_address

Regards,

Aurélien