couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Kiril Stankov <ki...@open-net.biz>
Subject Re: Issue with Reduce - solved after compact viewes
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 15:47:43 GMT
Sure. See below.

The view filters documents from all docs, the reduce gives statistics
depending on values.
Very simple.

An interesting thing is that when it breaks vals.length always equals 2.

BTW - just happened again, second time today. Compact of the view always
fixes this.

function(doc) {
    if(doc.status!='deleted' && (!doc.endUser || doc.forwarded) &&
!doc.pID) {
      emit(null, [(doc.status=='new'),(doc.status=='forwarded')]);
    }
}

Reduce:

function(keys, vals, rereduce) {
  // reduce function

  var result = {'new':0, 'total':vals.length,forwarded:0};
  for(var i = 0; i < vals.length; i++) {
    result.new += vals[i][0]?1:0;
    result.forwarded+= vals[i][1]?1:0;
  }