couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Kiril Stankov <ki...@open-net.biz>
Subject Re: Issue with Reduce - solved after compact viewes
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 20:16:30 GMT
Ubuntu 14.
Plenty of RAM (6 GB, 93% free).
83% free disk space on the volume where Couch is.
Average CPU ~ 2-4%.
E.g. nothing to indicate stress on Couch.

Now, something interesting:
This CouchDB instance replicates one-way to a Win-based Couch
continuously and on the replica the problem doesn't appear.
Also, the view returns the correct list. The problem is just with the
reduce - somehow it seems that it doesn't get the full list of docs that
the view returns.

*With best regards,*
Kiril Stankov,
CEO