couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Payne <robertpa...@me.com>
Subject CouchDB 2.0 - _view_changes API
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 05:21:25 GMT
Hi All,

I’ve seen this discussed in various parts here and there but was curious if there is more
When I try to do this I consistently just get an error saying "Document is missing attachment”.

As far as I could find this is because this new API isn’t available yet on the cluster interface?

In summary I’m trying to get a high performance view changes feed, we need this for our
app and I’ve been trying to hunt down where this lands in CouchDB 2.0 if at all, any help
appreciated.

Cheers,
Robert Payne