couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Buckett <matthew.buck...@it.ox.ac.uk>
Subject Re: to start programmatically
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 15:43:04 GMT
I've had success with testcontainers that allows you to start up a docker
container for a test and then throw it away afterwards:

https://github.com/testcontainers/testcontainers-java

You can startup a couchdb docker container.

https://hub.docker.com/r/klaemo/couchdb/

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford