couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Peyton Vaughn <pvau...@6fusion.com>
Subject Re: Sharding question for clustered CouchDB 2.0
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 14:35:44 GMT
I'm afraid I must echo Teo's question: how do I run compaction at the shard
level?

Fauxton lists all of my shards as:

shards/00000000-1fffffff/_global_changes.1469456629 This database failed to
load.

So interaction there doesn't seem to be an option.
I attempted to use curl, as outlined in the documentation:

curl -XPOST  http://localhost:15984/????/_compact

But I cannot figure out the correct database name to provide. All of my
attempts result in a "not_found" or a "illegal_database_name" error
returned.

peyton