couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Etay Haun <etay.h...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB 1.6.1 - Windows server 2012 R2 VS RHEL 6.2
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 08:24:11 GMT
Hi,
We have tried installing CouchDB 1.6.1 on OS Linux RedHat 6.2 (Santiago),
and ran into some problems.
After some research we have discovered that one of CouchDB 1.6.1
prerequisites is glibc 2.4 while Santiago has support until glibc 2.2.
In our organization upgrading our Linux OS is impossible for now, so we
decided to install it on a Windows Server 2012 R2.
Do you know any workaround to install it on RHEL 6.2, or any suggestions
and comments about installing it on Windows Server?
Thank you very much