couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sinan Gabel <sinan.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using couches
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 07:39:17 GMT
Hi Etay,

You probably want to look at: https://cloudant.com/

Also possibly want to follow the blog on activitities:
https://blog.couchdb.org/

At the "Issue tracker" you can see that there is quite some activity:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CouchDB/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel

I will let others comment on the specific plans on 2.0.

Hope that sheds some light :)

Br,
Sinan