couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: final long term deletion,cleanup database, and id generation
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 16:43:13 GMT
CouchDB only rebuilds view indexes when two purge operations happen WITHOUT a view index update
in between.

If you can guarantee that you have a vie index update after each purge, using purge for removing
tombstones is a viable solution.

I’m short on time right now, but happy to write up how it all works tomorrow.

Best
Jan