couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Frédéric Audon <chave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.6.1 on Debian 8
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 16:57:17 GMT

> Le 31 mai 2016 à 16:46, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> a écrit :

... configure: error : The installed version of Erlang must be> = R14B ( erts - 5.8.1 )
and = <17 ( erts -6.0 ) major_version does not match

>>> Best option probably is to build CouchDB from source, the 1.x.x branch is slightly
ahead of 1.6.1 but safe to use in production, and compatible with newer Erlang releases.

>> ok
>>
>> wget https://github.com/apache/couchdb/archive/1.6.x.zip
>> unzip 1.6.x.zip
>> cd couchdb-1.6.x/
>>
>> How do I get ./configure ?
>
> ./bootstrap

Unable to find any variant: glibtoolize libtoolize

Have you installed a version of this package?