couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Clemens Stolle <clemens.sto...@fastmail.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] The CouchDB weekly news for May is out!
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 19:24:33 GMT
Hi Jenn,
I have two items I’d like to propose for the upcoming news :)

1. There is a dockerized version of the Lucene full text search for CouchDB available: https://github.com/klaemo/docker-couchdb-lucene
People can take a look at the example for a working setup :)

2. I would love it if someone opened a pull request for a dockerized full text search for
CouchDB 2.0. Further information can be found at https://github.com/klaemo/docker-couchdb/issues/48
and https://cloudant.com/blog/enable-full-text-search-in-apache-couchdb/
I’m can assist anyone who is willing to take this on, but can’t do the majority of the
work myself at the moment.

Thank you,
Clemens