couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jenn Turner <j...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject The CouchDB Weekly News, March 31, is out 📰
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 16:51:49 GMT
Hey CouchDB fans 👋🏻

Whoa! Tomorrow begins our April news cycle, can you believe it? Until then, here’s the last
week of news for CouchDB in March 😎

http://blog.couchdb.org/2016/03/31/couchdb-weekly-news-march-31-2016/

Highlights:

- CouchDB 😘 Drupal
- Some lively discussion releasing 2.0 right quick.
- Leonardo DiCaprio texts back pretty fast.

🎺Many thanks to Tim and Rohit for contributing content this week! 🎺

Please help us promote the News: https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/715580986449391616

We’d invite you to share the link in the social networks you use to help us promote CouchDB.

Thanks a bunch Couch potatoes ☺️

—
Jenn Turner
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt