couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Charette <ioma...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Contract Dev Help
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2016 20:44:21 GMT
I’m going to try that then get back with Jan mid next week.  As always thanks everyone!

Best,

Jeff Charette | Principal
We Are Charette
web / identity / packaging

m  415.298.2707 <tel:415.298.2707>
w  wearecharette.com <http://wearecharette.com/>
e   jeffrey@wearecharette.com <mailto:jeffrey@wearecharette.com>

IRS CIRCULAR 230:  Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, this communication (including
any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose
of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or
recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged and
are therefore protected against copying, use, disclosure or distribution.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and double
deleting this copy and the reply from your system.