couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Peter Figliozzi <pete.figlio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ANN: rlx(1) - Couchdb command line interface
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 01:59:38 GMT
I have installed rlx and am keeping an interactive session open as I start
two new Couch projects this week.  Lovely so far, especially the vim
integration.

Muji, can you please explain the "app" functionality?  Reading the man page
on "app", it feels like rlx is supposed to know about view, list, show,
etc., files in a project tree and put them into the design doc.  And can
you give an example of creating a new design doc using the templates?  I
get the same design doc created no matter what I put after "-t".

Backing up a bit, maybe you could outline how rlx is intended to be used
with design docs and writing views, etc.

Thanks much,

Pete